- Ship Your Ski Gear – Ship your ski gear and have a hassle-free vacation.
- Indoor Hot Tubs – Each building at Gold Point Resort features an indoor hot tub with breathtaking views of the Tenmile Range.
- Breckenridge Recreation Center Passes – Enjoy all that the Breckenridge Recreation Center has to offer by using the free passes available at the Front Desk. These passes provide access to a variety of exercise equipment, a pool, an indoor walking/running track, tennis courts and much, much more! Please note that Breckenridge Recreation Center passes are not available for owners of Grand Timber Lodge or Grand Lodge on Peak 7.
- Wireless Internet – Take advantage of free wireless Internet while staying at Gold Point Resort.
- Lounge – The lounge area at Gold Point Resort is the perfect setting for a small group gathering. It offers full kitchen facilities, a large sitting area with tables, chairs and couches, big-screen TV, a computer station and a large deck with a barbecue grill, not to mention impressive mountain views.
- DVD Rentals – Gold Point Resort offers DVDNow, a DVD rental kiosk with current new releases. For $7, you can rent one DVD at a time for three nights or less. For $10, you can rent one DVD at a time for four nights or more.
- Free Bus Service – Take advantage of Breckenridge’s free bus service. There is a bus stop right in front of Gold Point Resort for your convenience.
- Private Garage Parking – Some of the larger units at Gold Point Resort offer private garage parking.
- Ski & Board Rentals – Breck Sports provides FREE delivery of the latest ski and snowboard gear. Prefer an in-store experience? Pick up your equipment at any of their 8 convenient locations. Make your reservation today and save up to 20%! Have your own equipment? As our guest, you save 20% off all of their overnight tuning services.